Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Welcome to My Blog!

About Me: I am a 24 year old college student (graduating Spring 09) who is addicted to makeup and anything beauty related!! Living in Southern California! Pretty much been a makeup junkie ever since I can remember and till this day broke and all I continue to love trying out new products and experimenting with new ideas.

About this Blog: I am doing this blog as a way to unwind and "unbottle" my makeup addiction and make some use out of all the products that I own. I hope to do videos on youtube someday but have not gotten the courage to do so. For now this blog will be a way to review products post any hauls and show some of the looks I create and anything else I feel like posting! I Hope you find this site useful and fun. Please feel free to comment and request any product reviews on products that you see in this blog. Disclaimer: I am by no means a professional I do this for fun and everything on this blog will be my opinion based on my experience with the products/makeup I own. I love both high-end and drugstore makeup so you will find a variety of items at all price rages :D

"Your beauty is contagious, once you believe it everyone else catches on"-Leslie Blodget B.E. CEO

No comments:

Post a Comment